Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Commissioning Superintendent, COT supports Commissioning Manager in the activities of planning, execution, documentation preparation and hand over to the Client of the facilities as per project requirements. He ensures at the Site the implementation of the procedures.
- Define the detailed procedures with the supervisors;
- Define the daily activities and develop the day by day planning following the priorities indicated by the Commissioning Manager;
- Assign the tasks to the supervisors/assistants;
- Ensure that all pre-commissioning and commissioning activities are carried out according to stated procedures and agreed to schedule;
- Ensure that quality standards and safety procedures are being followed by commissioning staff, including adherence to work permit requirements;
- Coordinate the Commissioning discipline Superintendents (electrical, instrument, mechanical) in order to complete the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities to allow the hand-over of the project within the target dates and priorities defined with the Commissioning Manager;
- Check the Test Pack to confirm the punch points, reinstatement point, blind list as specified in the project Test Pack management Procedure;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the plan which considers all the constraints to optimize the overall project schedule;
- Liaise with Client Project Team, Project Management, Subcontractors, Vendors, Representatives;
- Propose to Commissioning Manager and CVC the needs for mobilization of Vendors specialists;
- Organize and follow up in field all the activities required to implement the Vendors requirements and activities at Site;
- Support the Vendors specialists in the execution of the job and coordinate their actions with the Commissioning supervisors;
- Support the QA Site in implementing the handover system and preparing the Commissioning Documentation Dossier for hand over to the Client;
- Coordinate with QA the Commissioning Dossier preparation;
- Attend the Pre-Startup-Safety-Review (PSSR) activities;
- Develop and foster a working relationship with Client Commissioning Manager to enable a seamless handover;
- Can be the authorized person designated by the site manager to receive or issue a Permit.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.