Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
CPW operates in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
- Opening and closing of all Hot and Cold Works and associated complementary permits;
- Ensuring the working team is understanding and is working in compliance with all the operating and safety requirements prior to start the work;
- Implementation of all necessary locking measures, unlocking measures and isolations.
- Day to day follow-up and overview of work permits within the assigned area;
- Coordinating the timing of execution of the works to be carried out in order to avoid interference or incompatibilities between the different teams (construction + commissioning + production) working on site;
- Make daily inspections on the assigned area to ensure respect of safety precautions and working procedures;
- Facilitates smooth operation of permit to work procedure.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.